Recent comments

• How to make your first robot using arduino   1 year 1 day ago

i want to make the same project but with ping ultrasonic sensor please help me with the programming .

• How to make your first robot using arduino   1 year 9 weeks ago

My robot is built some what similar to your robot but the robot doesnt work. It just goes in circles and backwards, and the servo turning the sensor like every 4 secends even when there's nothing in front of it.

• How to make your first robot using arduino   2 years 42 weeks ago

hi,
    i'm using 2YOA21.IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN THAT

• Autonomous Floor Cleaning Robot   2 years 43 weeks ago

Cool Autonomous Floor Cleaning Robot... Thanks for sharing..

• matlab code for robotic   2 years 44 weeks ago

May be these links will help you in finding solution of your query.

• Seek N' Sneak   2 years 45 weeks ago

The first generation of the Seek N' Sneak robot is looking for bottles.

• Seek N' Sneak   2 years 45 weeks ago

Want to find out all the cool Seek N' Sneak videos?

Subscribe now to our new YouTube chanel!

• Seek N' Sneak   2 years 45 weeks ago

The Seek N' Sneak's arm is run by 3 super-strong servo-motors, so it is fast and powerful enough to push up about 3 pounds, or even lift the robot itself or throw objects. Check it out!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UHfEF8lIOyo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Seek N' Sneak   2 years 46 weeks ago

Check out the amaizing functions controlling the Seek N' Sneak driving motors.

• SRF05 (ultrasonic sensor) and arduino   2 years 48 weeks ago

How to open the serial monitor in arduino IDE? Please elaborate.

• How to make your first robot using arduino   2 years 48 weeks ago

kawal this is urgent!!

i want to make the same robot but with ping sensor(ultrasonic sensor) please give me the sketch, please its an urgent!!!

thanks..

• Underwater Submarine and all....   3 years 3 weeks ago

Hello,

Can any one provide information how a under water communication works?

• Homemade tracked vechicle   3 years 5 weeks ago

I love this tutorial and am currently buying everything I need to replicate it!

I know it's an old post but I'd love to know more about the motors. I will be controlling it with a raspberry pi via some decent relays to pump power straight into them from a battery.. but don't really know much about motors in order to buy good strong ones!

I'm looking at these: http://ebay.eu/1pcW0HL  - I figure 100rpm is probably a good speed to turn the wheels, but how do I know if they're strong enough? I reckon I'd use 8 rechargable AA batteries as a power supply.

Any advice from you or any reader would be so helpful!

• How to make your first robot using arduino   3 years 8 weeks ago

What do you mean by ''use combination which works for you'' ?

• How to drive dc motor using L293D with arduino   3 years 8 weeks ago

Jumm muchas gracias este tutorial me ayudo de mucho en mi proyecto("Robot Detector de Minas controlado por BLUETOOTH") puesto que no sabia como era  el control por medio de un puente H para una bateria independiente me ahorraste mucho tiempo y dinero ; estaba decidido de hacerloscon tip 120 o con reles pero esto me ayudo!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias!!!!!!!

• RoboTruck   3 years 10 weeks ago

Hi,

After my recent illness and the long recovery time from its effects I have managed to do some work on the truck circuits.

The new lighting can be seen here :-

The old version lights were working well but the UK now have police vehicles with strobing two colour grill & light bars on the roof. I figured this was a good enought reason to stretch my rust clad brain so set about designing & researching the idea.

I will put the new circuit diagram and the PCB design on here.

The PCB designing is not new to me, back in the day we used a special tape and Mylar film to make 10X sized drawings and then photo shrunk them now it is easy you use SPRINT LAYOUT a brilliant bit of cheap PCB  design software from Germany took me a day to get my head round it !

I must say I did get a LOT of help from Marek Kuczynski who told me about Sprint (I had been using Fritzing but found it was a bit "Dated" and he was having trouble  with its lack of refinement for producing Gerber & Excellon drill files for his CNC milling machine that he uses to produce the PCB 's for people.)

If you need one offs or a production run for your PCB's I would not hesitate in recommending Marek  you can contact him at

<marek.kuczynski at ntlworld.com>

You can find details of Sprint layout here:-

Hope that proves useful to you all back to the work bench

• How to make your first robot using arduino   3 years 12 weeks ago

hey,

hope you can help me with this one

for my py project i use 2 sharp sensors (diff. ranges) but both have the same "problem. as yu look ath te datasheet

the output is a function of the distance and the graph is a parabola -therefoe every output voltage / aduino value may refer  or be interpreted as 2 different distances for example 5 and 50 at the 20-150 sensor

i want to work only at th long range, kill the 0-20 range cuz it also gives me values and ruin my world with the doubl interpretation

willb very very grateful for solutions or ideas

Gary

• How to make your first robot using arduino   3 years 12 weeks ago

hey,

hope you can help me with this one

willb very very grateful for solutions or ideas

Gary

• How to make your first robot using arduino   3 years 13 weeks ago

Hey i just built this same robot but different design, also i am using an ultrasonic distance sensor instead of the infrared sensor. Though wilth the same code and all, my robot will only turnright when it senses something with sensor, even if i put my hand infront of the sensor when it is looking left(so that it should turn right) yet it still turns left. Can you please help me?

Much apreciated.

• How to make your first robot using arduino   3 years 13 weeks ago

Much apreciated.

• How to drive dc motor using L293D with arduino   3 years 13 weeks ago

When connected directly to the power source (4 AA batteries in series) my motors turn very quickly and provide enough power to turn the treads. However, after writing the appropriate program and using this setup, the power through the dirver (l293d) is not sufficient to turn our treads. What is happening?

• Using rf link reciever and transmitter with arduino   3 years 16 weeks ago

Hi all -

Is there a way to bypass the installation of an Arduino at the transmitter?, I mean, just only to have an arduino Nano at the receiver, and in the transmitter side any simple module? I'm thinking to take this installation to a another scale, the production scale :) and is a little expensive to put double Arduinos to a 5000 products... Can you help me?

• 1st addition to the Family   3 years 17 weeks ago

I have the same book.  I learned a ton...I use Arduinos more often than this, but the Basic Stamp 2 microcontroller is fun to learn and use.

The Evil Genius book was great education for me, though a Basic Stamp 2 board is more expensive to build than it is to buy an Arduino UNO (or just buy the ATMega 328 IC...or ATTinys).

• How to make your first robot using arduino   3 years 27 weeks ago

hey can you help me built a sumo robot with ir sensor?

• Object tracker with two sharp GP2D12   3 years 27 weeks ago

how about if i want to use just 1 sensor? any difference?